Ing. Robert Stainer GmbH
From family business to a production network
The Ing. Robert Stainer GmbH was found in 1895 by its former owner Robert Stainer as a milling factory. In 2005 the company was taken over together with Mican & Stoisser by PP Holding GmbH, in order to combine existing know-how and to take advantage of synergies.
Bringing together the administration and techonlogy departments in 2008 at the company location in Hallengasse 2b in Wiener Neustadt was another important step for the companies further development.
Today, both companies form a production network to support customer complex part projects from prototype to series.